Guidelines for the Science Quiz Bee SY 2021-2022
1. No coaching or giving of answers by their parents, peers or guardians either by directly saying or giving nonverbal clues.
2. The use of headsets and video cameras are mandatory for those joining the contest.
3. Participant must show their full torso with their hands visible while in front of the camera.
4. Questions will be read twice by the quiz master.
5. The questions to be asked shall range from Easy, Average to Difficult. Winners in each set will compete for the next set level.
6. Participants may use white boards with, while using white board markers and with their erasers.
7. Answers will be shown after the count made by the time keeper. The quiz master will give the signal to the participants to put down their white boards. The quiz master will then announce the correct answer after all the boards are down.
8. Participants must log in at least 15 minutes before their appointed schedule. Those who will log in late will not be admitted.
9. The schedule of participants is as follows:
Grade 6 – 7:00 – 8:00 am
Grade 5 - 8:00 – 9:00 am
Grade 4 - 9:00 – 10:00 am
Kinder - 10:00-11:00 am
Lunch break 11:00- 12:00 noon
Grade 1 - 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Grade 2 - 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Grade 3 - 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Please be informed that your child's account for the month of April is in need of updating.
Kindly settle before the 3rd Quarter Assessment.
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS NOTIFICATION IF PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
Please be informed that your child's account for the month of March is in need of updating.This is a gentle reminder. PLEASE DISREGARD THIS NOTIFICATION IF PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.